When you join our team you will be part of a workforce that is as diverse as the consumers we proudly serve in Massachusetts.
Our Mission: To provide a continuum of services that support the efforts of children and adults with disabilities live as independently as possible in the least restrictive environment. Tempus Unlimited through its programs and services, encourages the inclusion of people with disabilities into the mainstream of society, including social, recreational, family and work activities.
As an employee you will have a unique opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our consumers. You will be working in an environment that encourages and supports your creativity and understands the value of enriching the lives of people.
We are committed to offering our employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that adds significant value to an employee's earnings and promotes work/life balance.
- Tufts Medical
- Altus Dental
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Cigna Life, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability plans
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Annual Performance Evaluations
- Year End Bonuses
- Generous Paid Time off - 25 days per year.
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Life Assistance Program
- Supplemental Insurance with Aflac
- Liberty Mutual insurance for auto insurance and home owners insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continuing Education
- Opportunities for Advancement
Please see below for our current list of open positions. For employment as a personal care attendant (PCA) please click here.
It is a fundamental principle at Tempus Unlimited to ensure that all employment decisions from recruiting through the end of employment are based upon professional capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic status or any other characteristic prohibited by applicable law, rule or regulation.
We Work Hard and make a Great Team
- Adult Foster Care: Care Manager Bilingual Fluency
- Cerebral Palsy of Massachusetts
- Stoughton, MA
- 30+ days ago